Our experienced team offers a range of services for third sector groups and organisations and for businesses and public sector teams needing additional support with marketing and communications.
- Design – from brand guidelines and logos to infographics, leaflets, posters, information packs and business cards.
- Social media management – creating a social media plan, conducting an audit, creating and delivering a social media campaign, creating content and managing accounts.
- Email marketing – Creating an email campaign, managing mailing lists, producing content and digital newsletters.
- Content creation – for web, media, social media, emails, marketing materials including copywriting and visual graphics.
- Marketing strategy – Creating a marketing strategy and a deliverable marketing plan.
- Internal communications support – Creating internal communications plan and policy, strategy for organisational culture, help with change management, management of internal comms platforms and content creation.
The best bit is that all of the profits we make from our support go straight back into Voluntary Action Leeds to support the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector in Leeds.
Our service support is competitively priced on an individual basis to meet individual needs.
Contact us to discuss your brief/requirements – we’d love to talk to you and after an initial call or meeting can provide our recommendations and a quote.
Email Rebecca Quayle at email@example.com or call 0113 297 7920.